My full time job is as an IT Engineer for a small, global company. Since April 2006 more than 70% of my time has been dedicated to SharePoint and since Beta 2 Moss 2007.
We are currently putting the final stages together for the roll out of our SharePoint solution and given the number of problems we have had developing it, the (still) lack of decent documentation of many of the features (despite the communities best efforts) I have decided to put something back into the community and blog about all the trials and tribulations I have had with Moss.
Over the comming weeks and months I shall blog about the problems I encounter and the fixes I use.
If anyone has any specific problems with Moss then leave a comment and I'll see if I can cover your problem in a future blog.
Chris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment